Monday, March 23, 2009

Nearing the end..

of this trip. I mean, we have like 5 more weeks, but we are officially 2/3 done. 

It was great to have Cat and Crystal here! They got to see all the big sights and I tried to do as much with them as possible when I wasn't in class. Class always gets in the way. On Thursday they went to Paris while I went on a day trip to Canterbury and Dover.  We went to Dover Castle, and the Dover Cliffs! They were beautiful! Then we toured Canterbury Cathedral! It was absolutely amazing! I love all the churches we have gotten to see, they have definitely been highlights of my trip!  Cat and Crys flew out Friday morning, so the last time I saw them was Thursday night. It was not fun saying bye. I wanted to go with them for awhile! 

Sadly, once they were gone I had to focus on school. :( I have a project due on Wednesday this week. It's on bird's display behavior for my natural history class. I'm almost done with it. I also got three loads of laundry done! We have a washer and dryer here so I don't have to cart all my clothes to the cleaners and pay so much to have it done. I had seriously run out of clean clothes. I was wearing my nicer dresses because I had no jeans left! 

Well tonight Stephen and I are going to see Phantom of the Opera! Last monday was our year and a half anniversary, so we are celebrating tonight! We are both really excited about Phantom so I will definitely let you know how it goes!

Love you all,
Cari

No comments: