Thursday, March 26, 2009

hotdogs..

Phantom of the Opera was amazing! But..I will NEVER wear heels around London ever again. It was the first and last time! I really have no earthly idea how the women do it around here. 
Back to Phantom...it was gorgeous, and I was nervous about our seats but they ended up being perfect! We were smack dab in the center up on a balcony! When the chandelier fell it kinda came towards us!  
On Tuesday I was stressing over my natural history project and having to go to theatre and a tour of the national theatre.  But the tour of The National was so great! I got to see one of the horses from War Horse, my favorite play ever! It was so big and lifelike and I got to touch it, it was so neat! Btw, I got an A+ on my theatre paper! I wrote about why War Horse was a success! 
Later Tuesday I finished up my project! Thank goodness!
Wednesday I presented. It went really well. After class I walked around Harrods! It was so much fun! It's so big and there are so many rooms to see! I prefer the food halls, It's fun to look at all the tea and crackers and chocolate! yum! Later on Stephen and I couldn't figure out what we wanted to eat. So I ventured out to Waitrose to do some grocery shopping. and I came back with HOTDOGS!! They were so good! You don't know how much you will miss a hotdog until you're here. haha
Today is Thursday. Stephen and I are going to go to the British Museum and hang out. 
Love you all,
Cari

No comments: