Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've been neglecting this..

Sorry! There has been so much stuff going on!

Last Thursday the group and Stephen headed off for an overnight trip to Stratford and Oxford. Stephen mentioned it in his last post, which i'm glad he did, cause I forgot to update last week. eek.  But I stayed back so I could meet my family at Heathrow on Friday!! I was so excited to see them I got to the airport an hour and a half early, then had to sit there! haha. 

There visit was so great! They left this morning. I think I wore them ragged trying to make sure they saw everything! and we did! i think..
We did all the touristy things and here are some of the highlights- church at St. Pauls, riding the London Eye, and they saw Wicked! We also spent the day in Paris, it was beautiful! We rode the eurostar, which is a super fast train, to Paris, it was fun. Then we took a bus tour so we could see all the major sites. My favorite part was eating a chocolate crepe under the Eiffel Tower! It was an amazing day!
The rest of the time we had together in London was great! It was so nice to get to see them, and not worry about time differences or chatting on skype. Sadly, they left today. But it's good cause they have a lot going on at home...with selling our house, and getting the new one ready, they definitely have their hands full!

Well now I'm getting ready to move out of Endsleigh. We are leaving Friday for our spring break trip! Once we get back we'll be living at the Pickwick Hostel.  On the break we will be taking a bus through Wales, the Lake District, and Scotland! Sounds great except for the forecasted snow and freezing weather...haha. It should be interesting at least! Then...after our spring break...Catherine and Crystal are coming to visit me! I'm one lucky girl!

Well goodbye for now, i'll try to update after spring break!
Cari

ohya, here is my new address-
Pickwich Hotel
7Bedford Place
London, WC1B 5JE

No comments: