Monday, January 26, 2009

I RODE THE LONDON EYE!! and started class...

So the one thing I wanted to be the most while in London is ride the London Eye!!! And we did it!! I think I've attached a link so everyone can see the pictures!

Other than that I started classes today. I had British Culture at 9 and Art History at 1:15. Both classes went so great! I love history and especially art history! I'm thrilled about these classes! In british culture we did a quick overview of about 1000 years!! haha! 

Tonight some of us ventured to Pret and ate dinner! It was mine and Stephen's second time. In London the big deal is pre made sandwiches! The first time I ate a chicken club, I had never had one before, but it was good. Tonight I had a sausage hot pot soup, and a ham and cheese crescent. It was super good! I also got hot peppermint tea, but it was too hot so Stephen drank it and he gave me his water! So nice! This might be bad but i've been forgetting to eat! haha I think it's the time change! But...when I do eat...I dont feel quite as bad for eating something substantial.  Like a sandwich with both pieces of bread. (This is probably only interesting to my mom, sister, and mckenzie!) But ya, we've been walking so dang much i'm pretty sure i'll be fine. 

Tomorrow I have theater class at 2. Then we are going to see Hairspray! I think it will be cute! and probably very high pitched! Before class me and Stephen are going to the British Museum! It's free! yay! We stepped in today, but had to leave really quick to meet up with everyone to ride the london eye! Stephen was so kind, I could tell he didn't want to step away from THE ROSETTA STONE, but he did! :)

Well check out my link.
Miss you all,
Cari

No comments: