Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life if London

Hello America!

It's Thursday! Today I didn't have class! A lot has happened since Monday!

Tuesday I had a theater class, my teacher is so funny!  and later on that night we all went and saw Hairspray! It was amazing! Absolutely amazing! Before my class me and Stephen went to the British Museum like I mentioned in my last blog. It took two and a half hours but we covered the Egyptian and early Roman (i think?) rooms! Stephen saw lots of swords and things he loved, and I got to see mummies and such! It was so neat!

Wednesday morning Stephen and I had a biology class. It should be interesting at least. I know Stephen will like it. Stephen and Ashley had a music class in the afternoon so I got to take a nap! Then Ashley and I had our first adventure!! We went to IKEA! We were both craving a hot dog so we hopped on the tube and were on our way! After a glitch or two we finally made it to the right station! Then we took the free IKEA bus to the store and ate hot dogs!! After the hot dogs we walked around the store and pointed out the things we owned at home, and we felt at home! Haha! I know its kind of lame, but we felt so much better afterward! 

Today, Thursday, I got to sleep in because I don't have class! It was great! Then Stephen and I went to looked at old book stores on Charring Cross Rd. Its pretty well known for having tons of book stores. Then Ashley met up with us and we did some shopping! It was so much fun! We found this store uniqlo! (www.uniqlo.co.uk) It is the best store ever! And has such good prices! Ashley got a cashmere sweater for 14.99 and I got lounge pants for 7.20! We also went to a bunch of other places on Oxford St.

Well now i'm gonna head off to bed, tomorrow we are going to Cambridge!
Also, I posted two videos on youtube! yay!
I believe Stephen is going to post sometime soon.
Cari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sent you far, far away from the malls and you girls still found a place to shop. I love it.

Love you too,
Mom