Saturday, April 18, 2009

bittersweet

Our time here is ticking away...and it's soo bittersweet. 
I'm sad that soon i'll be leaving London, but i'm very excited to go home! Mainly I miss all you people at home. I think that if everyone I loved was here in London everything would be perfect. I'm just ready to get home to my family!

This week has been wonderful! Full of wrapping up loose ends and getting lots done! I've bought the last of my gifts, and have them all packed away. I went to Kew Gardens for Natural History, and I studied- a lot! Yesterday, Friday, Ashley and I went to Bath! I was so amazing! We took a tour of Bath by bus, toured the Roman Baths, went to a fashion museum, the Jane Austen Center, and spent 2 hours at the spa!!! The spa part wasn't planned, but we had time at the end of our day and decided that would be the most fun! We sat in sauna rooms, swam in a Minerva bath, and also the rooftop pool that overlooked all of Bath! We sadly had to leave there to make our train back to London, but it was something i'll always remember!

Now i'm studying again. Haha, no wonder I wanted to stay in Bath. I've got two tests and a paper due. I've already finished my paper, so I'm just focusing on the tests now.  And goodness gracious it's a lot! Pretty much I have to know everything about british culture from the creation of time...

Love you all,
11 days
Cari

No comments: