Tuesday, January 20, 2009

leaving on a jet plane

hello hello hello!

i leave tomorrow for London...the day is finally here! It still hasn't hit me yet. I feel the same way i did when me and Stephen initially signed up...excited, but calm. Trust me, tomorrow i'll be excited but i definitely won't be calm! Poor Stephen is gonna have his hands full keeping me from having a panic attack when we switch planes in Atlanta! I told him he better act calm, even if he isn't!!

I'm already missing my family. If you read this and know my mom make sure you give her a big hug every once in a while. She'll need it. Also feel free to call her three or four times a day like I normally do!

just so you know, i'll be traveling all tomorrow and thru the night. We will get into London at 7 in the morning. We will then get picked up and taken to our apartments. At that point i'm gonna settle in and unpack some. What i'm getting at is that i probably wont post again until later that night, or in the following days. 

I can't wait to get there.
Love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already miss your hugs and calls. Mom